Stock Account Executive (Internal Sales)
Abraham Moon & Sons is looking for an experienced and organised Stock Service Account Executive to join its sales team.
The Stock Service Account executive (internal sales) is responsible for managing customer accounts and agents across our apparel stock service business, the agents and customers will be either be in the UK, Europe, USA or the Far East.
Customers include worldwide well-established brands, tailors throughout the UK and Europe and garment makers buying into our extensive stock supported collections. In time they will be involved in products from the other divisions if appropriate when dealing with their selection of customers.
- Dealing with customers and agents on a day-to-day business and answering all their queries in terms of product suitability, lead time, shipping, stock queries for both books and fabrics and appropriate price structure.
- Liaise with production departments or colleagues to ensure smooth deliveries and clear communication with customers.
- Liaise with cutting room and shipping to ensure deliveries meet expectations. In terms of bulk and samples.
- Review quarterly commission statements for relevant agents.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone and email.
- Maintain knowledge of all our product and process lines.
- Deliver first-class customer service ensuring you follow through with all aspects of the sales process, monitoring and completing backorders.
- Weekly / monthly reporting for sales Department, sharing workload where necessary.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product questions; suggesting information about other products.
- Resolving product problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
- Answering general email enquiries relating to our stock service collections.
- Answering inbound calls, taking orders and processing orders with the team, taking sample requests when required.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with data entry/Office 365/ERP
- Knowledge of stock control, and wholesale procedures.
- A good level of numeracy skill.
- Previous experience in B2B communications and business.
- Experience in the Apparel and Fashion industry.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Good listening skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and deal with demanding situations.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload as well as help the team prioritise their workload when needed.
- The ability to work under own your initiative or within a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
We are an international brand with a long-standing reputation for innovation, design and premium quality, producing authentic wool fabrics and accessories for leading fashion brands and interior designers worldwide.
As one of the select few in the UK who can perform all processes at a single site, we boast remarkable versatility and the ability to control each process to meet our exacting standards. Each of these processes requires incredible expertise and finesse, which is where our fantastic, diverse team come into play who champion a culture that encourages leadership, creativity, innovation, and learning, interacting as one team, irrespective of position or level.
Even after almost two centuries in business, we remain incredibly ambitious with big plans for growth and expansion. End-to-end technology integration, growing new routes to market, and increasing brand awareness are just some of the exciting new projects in the pipeline, with plenty more to come.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to our careers team using the button below. If you have any further questions, please contact our HR team at email@example.com.