Abraham Moon & Sons is looking for an ambitious HR Coordinator to join their HR team.
Working as part of a skilled, future-focused HR team, the HR Coordinator plays a crucial role in developing an engaged, aligned, high-performing workforce for the future.
As HR Coordinator, this role will provide advisory support to employees and managers at each stage in the employee lifecycle.
- Create and oversee a professional and engaging onboarding process to welcome new employees into the business.
- Use up-to-date, relevant HR knowledge including employment law and regulations to guide and advise managers in all aspects of People management.
- Closely collaborate with managers across the business to develop effective and high-quality training plans for new roles and existing employees.
- Provide efficient note-taking support during formal meetings, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Draw down people-related data from HR systems to analyse, and interrogate, with the aim of building fact-based insights.
- Lead, and contribute to future-focused HR projects.
- Conduct and assist with probation reviews, attendance-related meetings, disciplinaries, exit interviews etc.
- Support the recruitment process including creating job descriptions and job posts, liaising with agencies, interviews and new starter admin setup.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- A solution-focused mindset, alongside the confidence to challenge current processes and provide innovative ideas.
- Exercise sound judgement when weighing up decisions.
- Adaptable, demonstrating a proactive approach to change and future transformation.
- Up-to-date HR knowledge in all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all stakeholder levels.
- Professional, confident approach when advising managers and business leaders in HR-related matters.
- Passionate about creating an inclusive and harmonious workforce where everyone has the opportunity to develop, and where differing opinions are encouraged.
- Welcomes constructive advice with a positive mindset, both in the giving and receiving of feedback.
- Role models adult to adult interactions throughout the business, irrespective of level.
We are an international brand with a long-standing reputation for innovation, design and premium quality, producing authentic wool fabrics and accessories for leading fashion brands and interior designers worldwide.
As one of the select few in the UK who can perform all processes at a single site, we boast remarkable versatility and the ability to control each process to meet our exacting standards. Each of these processes requires incredible expertise and finesse, which is where our fantastic, diverse team come into play who champion a culture that encourages leadership, creativity, innovation, and learning, interacting as one team, irrespective of position or level.
Even after almost two centuries in business, we remain incredibly ambitious with big plans for growth and expansion. End-to-end technology integration, growing new routes to market, and increasing brand awareness are just some of the exciting new projects in the pipeline, with plenty more to come.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to our careers team using the button below. If you have any further questions, please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.