Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Abraham Moon & Sons is seeking a resourceful Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their maintenance team.
The role of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is to maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities in good working order. Improve equipment reliability by increasing the mean time between failure while reducing the mean time to repair.
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to chief engineer.
- Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Manufacture spare parts as required.
- All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Identify spares requirements and control / log usage.
- Assist with the moving, installation, and repositioning of machines and equipment.
- To report any incidents, accidents or near misses in accordance with Health & Safety Policies.
- To ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- To ensure the company assets are maintained to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Electrical-based background with City & Guilds qualification or equivalent qualifications.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work on their own and be a fully integrated member of a team.
- The post holder will undertake other duties as may be required to achieve the Company’s objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
- Extensive experience as a qualified maintenance/service engineer operating in an industrial environment (Preferably in the manufacturing sector).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Electrical Installation Maintenance.
- Electronic fault finding to component level.
We are an international brand with a long-standing reputation for innovation, design and premium quality, producing authentic wool fabrics and accessories for leading fashion brands and interior designers worldwide.
As one of the select few in the UK who can perform all processes at a single site, we boast remarkable versatility and the ability to control each process to meet our exacting standards. Each of these processes requires incredible expertise and finesse, which is where our fantastic, diverse team come into play who champion a culture that encourages leadership, creativity, innovation, and learning, interacting as one team, irrespective of position or level.
Even after almost two centuries in business, we remain incredibly ambitious with big plans for growth and expansion. End-to-end technology integration, growing new routes to market, and increasing brand awareness are just some of the exciting new projects in the pipeline, with plenty more to come.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to our careers team using the button below. If you have any further questions, please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.